Kandla Grey porcelain paving slabs 600 x 600 cater to the preferences of UK consumers for Grey sandstone, and are increasingly becoming the dominant trend in garden paving in the UK. These outdoor porcelain tiles feature an attractive artificial sandstone appearance, complemented by sharp edges to create a stylish feel.
With dimensions of 600 x 600 and a thickness of 20mm, these outdoor porcelain tiles create a visually unified pattern, producing a strong impact with the appearance of sandstone. The artificial imitation of a natural sandstone surface provides a sense of returning to nature, offering a classical and sturdy aesthetic.
The neutral grey tones of the Kandla Grey porcelain paving slabs can adapt to various designs, seamlessly blending with different architectural styles and harmonizing with the surrounding elements of the outdoor environment. Whether you prefer a modern or traditional appearance, these paving slabs can provide a fashionable and sophisticated backdrop for your patio space.
We also supply Kandla grey porcelain paving 900 x 600.
Preview Sketch 1 | Preview Sketch 2 (Accurate Color)
|Porcelain Paving Slabs, Outdoor Porcelain Tiles
|Textured Surface Embossed
|600 x 600 x 22 mm, 64 No.
|23.80 M2 (8-10mm joint)
|Great Than R11, Outdoor Non-Slip
|Less Than 0.50%
|Frost, Salts, Chemicals, Water-Stains, Algae, Mould, Moss
|Top-Tier Manufacturer: Simola Group
Porcelain Paving Slabs 600 x 600 Features
- Beauty of these outdoor porcelain tiles meet durability for stunning outdoor patio garden paving.
- Porcelain paving 600 x 600 is particularly suitable for customers who prefer uniform dimensions. Additionally, it is especially well-suited for builders during the installation process.
- Low maintenance and no sealing required for easy upkeep.
- High slip resistance for safety on wet and dry matte surfaces.
- Versatile in size and color, suitable for various outdoor applications.
- Fade-resistant, retaining color and appearance over time.
- These outdoor tiles are suitable for both commercial and residential use.
- Non-porous, preventing water stains and mold growth.
How to Verify the Origin of Paving Paving Slabs?
International trade and paving experts tell you methods: All outdoor porcelain tiles from overseas manufacturers are packaged with wooden pallets, and the pallets bear the ISPM15 stamp. We recommend that you look for the following stamps on the pallet after receiving your products. More Details
⚠️Laying Recommendations: When grouting slabs, we highly recommend avoiding using grouts with significantly contrasting colors. This is because the hardener in the grout resin can create marks on textured slabs that may prove challenging or even impossible to remove. In the event that grout comes into contact with the slab surface, please clean it immediately to minimize the risk of the hardener with significant color contrast adhering and causing temporary staining.