Kota blue limestone paving slabs have attractive colour and elegant appearance, it's relatively smooth and flat but not slippery, also have excellent abrasion resistance, staining resistance, and the UK weathering resistance for the garden space.
Our Kota blue limestone paving slabs 900x600 are produced with a consistent depth of 22 mm calibrated which makes them easy to lay quickly, saving both time and cost.
|FINISHED FACE||Split, Riven Surface|
|SIZE, PACKS||900 x 600 x 22 mm, 32 No.|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 22 mm (±2)|
|MADE BY||Indian Partner Quarry|
Limestone Paving 900 x 600 Features
- Durability: Ideal for high-traffic areas for outdoor spaces.
- Natural Beauty: Elegant with earthy tones.
- Spaciousness Sense: 900x600 format of slabs create a feeling of openness and spaciousness.
- Machine-Cut Edges: Provide a modern touch to outdoor spaces.
- Excellent Texture: Softer riven relief surface, orange peel-like texture.
- Slip Resistance: Provides high-level grip, and reduces the risk of slips and falls.
- Easy Maintenance: Requires regular sweeping and occasional washing.
- Caution: Avoid using acid-based cleaners on limestone. Acid can permanently damage the stone surface.