Kota blue limestone paving slabs have a very uniform appearance, its relatively smooth (but not slippery) and flat and has an "orange peel" type of look to its surface. The texture is very tactile and "grippy".
Don't forget too that Kota blue limestone paving slabs are produced with a consistent depth of 22 mm which makes them easy to lay quickly - saving both time and cost.
|FINISHED FACE||Split, Riven Surface|
|SIZE, PACK||600 x 600 x 22 mm, 48 No.|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 22 mm (±2)|
|MADE IN||India by partner quarry|
Limestone Paving 600 x 600 Features
- Durability: Ideal for high-traffic areas for outdoor spaces.
- Natural Beauty: Elegant with earthy tones.
- Uniformity: 600 x 600 format slabs create a consistent and harmonious pattern in outdoor spaces.
- Machine-Cut Edges: Provide a modern touch to outdoor spaces.
- Excellent Texture: Softer riven relief surface, orange peel-like texture.
- Slip Resistance: Provides high-level grip, and reduces the risk of slips and falls.
- Easy Maintenance: Requires regular sweeping and occasional washing.
- Caution: Avoid using acid-based cleaners on limestone. Acid can permanently damage the stone surface.