Smooth sandstone paving Raj green 600 x 600 exhibits a pleasing combination of gentle brown, buff, and green colors, occasionally, there are purplish tones that run through the blend, and the uniform installation of the 600 x 600 paving slabs lends a cohesive and harmonious ambience to the area, enhancing the overall richness and traditional aesthetic of the stone.
Smooth Indian sandstone Raj green is machine sawn from the block and sized accordingly. The top surface of each slab is honed to create a smooth finish with a slight sheen. Additionally, all four edges are machine-cut to achieve a smooth and contemporary appearance. The slabs are calibrated to a thickness of 20mm.
|VARIETIES||Smooth Sandstone Paving|
|FINISHED FACE||Sawn, Honed, & Smooth|
|SIZE, PACKS||600 x 600 x 20 mm, 48 No.|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 20 mm (±2)|
|MADE IN||Indian Partner Quarry|
Smooth Sandstone Paving Features:
- Captivating colors and variations enhance the appearance of gardens and patios.
- Sawn and roughly honed finish creates a smooth and contemporary look with straight edges.
- Honed smooth sandstone paving features prominent patterns and colors. Offers a certain level of slip resistance, though lower than split riven sandstone.
- Indian smooth sandstone paving comes in a wide range of colors, from neutrals to vibrant options.
- Sealing is recommended to prevent staining, but 100% protection is not guaranteed.
- Consistent thickness for easier installation compared to un-calibrated slabs.